Thursday, March 03, 2005

Will Wonders Never Cease!



Yesterday Donica flew from Hannover, Germany, to Amsterdam to spend critical work time with her Dutch co-workers. On Friday she'll fly from there to Barcelona, Spain, for quick business and then fun till Sunday, before flying back to Hannover. (Don't even get me started on Barcelona, one of our world's most fabulous cities!)

Tonight, on her way back to the hotel (six hours ahead of us here in Atlanta), she took these 3 pictures of the Amsterdam snow via her cell phone and sent them home to me.

I don't know what blows me away more: taking photos on a cell phone or getting them to me just minutes later, all these countries away, and my being able to post them here!

I'm a kid again. Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow.

2 comments:

  1. Long-distance relationships sure have a whole new meaning with all of the newest technology. It's not necessarily any easier, but so nice to have so many options for communication!

    ReplyDelete

Texel Island, NL, 2024: Renovations

  To be honest, I thought I had already posted about our January trip to start some renovations in Jaap's bungalow, as a gift from Astri...