Friday, May 13, 2005

On the Road Again

Well, technically, I mean in the skies again, but you get the point.

Here's what's ironic: we both will leave together for Detroit this afternoon for a weekend at the Hart Family Cottage near Six Lakes, MI, for cottage business with my sibs and spouses. Then on Sunday, I will continue on from Detroit to Cincinnati to Paris to Amsterdam to Hannover, arriving 8:20p the next day, Monday, 2:20p Atlanta time. (The joys of frequent-flier-miles' limited schedules!) Donica will fly back to Atlanta and won't join me till Thursday. What a switch for me to be in Europe waiting for her, due to some last-minute business changes she had to make!

Anyway, we lift our glasses to another bon voyage and add (don't forget), I love you!

Happy Friday-the-13th! Since I was born on the 13th, I've had many Friday-the-13th birthdays, all of which were wonderful, so I kinda like these rare "superstitious" days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Texel Island, NL, 2024: Renovations

  To be honest, I thought I had already posted about our January trip to start some renovations in Jaap's bungalow, as a gift from Astri...