Wednesday, August 24, 2005

It's In the Details

I could have taken a "before" shot as well as this "after" shot to show the difference between CAMELBACK and BAGUETTE, but it didn't matter since both walls would have looked the same! The lighter color is WHOLE WHEAT, which will run throughout the rest of the house in the halls and up the stairway. The colors are lighter/darker depending on the lighting, which makes them so nice. They actually are a bit lighter in daylight than this photo but it was a clear distinction of difference in shades.

It took 4 1/2 hours to re-paint the kitchen today [Day 7]--an hour less than my first time. I think the earlier coat made this coat glide on more smoothly. You didn't hear me complain!

So, since my days now are made up of painting, what else did you expect from me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Den Bosch, NL, With Our New iPhone 15 Pro Maxes

  Believe it or not, it was a month ago that I posted about our new iPhone 15 Pro Maxes, the gifts Astrid and I received from Sander's ...