Thursday, September 15, 2005

THAT'S Who He Is!

Don't you hate it when you see an actor in a movie and know you've seen him/her before but can't remember where!

I always bring movies with me when I come to Germany and try to watch one a day while Donica is at work. Today I watched Good Bye Lenin! with Daniel Brühl. It's a story that happened in East Berlin at the time when the Wall came down, so I wanted to see it. I eat up anything that helps me understand Germany better!

But who was that guy, Daniel Brühl, the lead character! I knew I had just seen him recently. Guess where? Ladies in Lavendar, starring Dames Judi Dench and Maggie Smith. Oh my! I can hardly wait till that one comes out on DVD in the States--"the perfect way to spend almost two hours in the company of Judi Dench and Maggie Smith, two of the most beloved grand dames of the English cinema."

And Daniel isn't bad himself! He's good in both movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Texel Island, NL, 2024: Renovations

  To be honest, I thought I had already posted about our January trip to start some renovations in Jaap's bungalow, as a gift from Astri...