Wednesday, November 09, 2005

The Computer Tithe

Years ago a friend told me she clicked on these 6 sites as her tithe for the privilege of using the Internet. She called it her "Computer Tithe." She, like I, had grown up with the concept of giving a percentage of our income and time to worthy causes.

So every day I click on the Hunger Site in my Favorites and start clicking away. In fact, I'm giving the URL only to that site because it'll take you immediately to all 6.




Since every click helps to fund these causes, and it only takes your time, it can be truly said that "Time is Money." So please click away!

Think of it as your Thank-You to all those Computer Gods!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for putting these up. I used to go to these sites but haven't been there for a while. A great reminder.

    ReplyDelete

Daughter Amy in the Netherlands, 2024

  You may recall that daughter Amy has visited us in the Netherlands twice now (in 2019 and in 2022 ), both times in conjunction with busin...