Friday, December 02, 2005

HOT Stuff

It's not that I think the worst as a rule of thumb, mind you, but I really did NOT expect my suitcase to arrive in Hannover when I did this afternoon. The connection after landing in Paris was a mere hour, which at Charles de Gaulle is hardly enough time for a person, let alone a suitcase. You simply expect the suitcase to get delivered later that evening, as has happened so many times to both of us.

One thing going for me today was a 30-minute delay of the Hannover flight. But still, I just figured "No way!" So when the suitcase showed up with me in Hannover, it was so cool it made me want to do a HOT post about it (as you see). Seriously, Paris CDG doesn't have the best reputation for the transfer of luggage between short connections, even with a "Short Connection" tag AND a "HOT button" (supposedly administered in Atlanta).

So I'm one happy camper...and obviously way too tired if I'm posting about this! So with that, I think I'll just say Good Night and go to bed. BUT I'M HERE! :)

2 comments:

Daughter Amy in the Netherlands, 2024

  You may recall that daughter Amy has visited us in the Netherlands twice now (in 2019 and in 2022 ), both times in conjunction with busin...