Monday, January 02, 2006

Here's Me Lookin' at You!


[Photo taken at the cottage by my nephew, Paul]

YES, I'm BAAAack! A bit blurry-eyed after getting up at 3a to catch our flight from Lansing to Atlanta so that Donica could re-pack in time to catch her late afternoon business-trip flight to Paris...which then got cancelled (the trip, not the flight). All that for nothing? Not at all! It allowed us a wonderful and totally unexpected 2-hour lunch with Amy and Nicholas before heading home.

Thus starts the New Year, fully awake and alive! ALIVE. AWAKE. Ready and willing to live life in the 2006 NOW.

Every photo I took while on vacation was through your eyes through mine. I'll give you peeks in the next few days, of course. But for right now, I'll catch up on YOU (especially my Soulful Blogs). Thanks for welcoming me back!

So here's to lookin' at you. You to whom I wish a Happy New Year! Frohes neues Jahr! Feliz Año Nuevo!

5 comments:

  1. Welcomeback!!! Can't wait to see your photos. Happy New Year to you

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY NEW YEAR to you too! I'm looking forward to seeing your 2006 blog postings :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep me too. But don't go on my blog for now. It's sad...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year, Ginnie! Sounds like you had a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, godknows, KPK, MP and Christina. It'll be most interesting to see what 2006 brings to us all!

    ReplyDelete

Daughter Amy in the Netherlands, 2024

  You may recall that daughter Amy has visited us in the Netherlands twice now (in 2019 and in 2022 ), both times in conjunction with busin...