Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Letting the Cat Out of the Bag


Today is THE day that's been in the works now since my last Hannover trip in early March: a rendezvous with 3 of us Neighborhood Bloggers. Christiana, Dixie Peach and Moi.


Christina (l) and Dixie Peach/Kim (r)

Christina lives In Ronnenberg on the outskirts of Hannover. We met back in January and had such a splendid few hours together.

Dixie Peach lives in Magdeburg, an hour-and-a-half train ride to the east of Hannover. I'll meet her (for the first time!) at our Hannover Hauptbahnhof (train station) and from there we'll take the bus to Christina's town for lunch and an afternoon together.

We are 3 little school girls having too much fun. Check in later for the Whole Enchilada (when Dixie Peach will no longer be in B&W)!

8 comments:

  1. I'm squealing already! (Actually, I'm still in my pyjamas and need to GET GOING!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, Christina, because so am I. GET GOING is right :) I bet Dixie is at the Magdeburg train station, ready to get on the train. Hopefully she's NOT in her PJs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky girls! This is really fun meeting other bloggers in person :-)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wish I were a mouse in the corner watching it all. :) Have a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, I had 1 out of 2! Hope you girls have a great time and I look forward to reading the posts :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes I had one out of two correct also. You gals (hehe) are going to have so much fun! I'm so jealous too!

    But Oh I can't wait until I have visitors one day too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mei: Lucky is right! We got the ball rolling on March 5 so it's been a long time coming!

    Ruth: We did have a blast and I'm getting ready to post about it.

    CS: And which of the two did you guess, I wonder? :)

    ET: And did you have the same one of two, I wonder? And yes, your day will come :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh what fun! Hope you 3 have a fantabulous day!
    And to ExpT-- just wait- one day we'll ALL show up at your door!

    ReplyDelete

Den Bosch, NL, With Our New iPhone 15 Pro Maxes

  Believe it or not, it was a month ago that I posted about our new iPhone 15 Pro Maxes, the gifts Astrid and I received from Sander's ...