Friday, September 30, 2022

50 Years of Amy


Another book is now up on my sidebar, under My Photo Books!  

THIS time it's to celebrate daughter Amy's 50th birthday from when she was born on September 30, 1972, 50 years ago today.

(Click here to view the book, making sure you then click on "Full Screen" in the top-right corner.)

The book is 11 x 14 inches, 111 pages.  And, yes, it covers 50 years of her life,
as told through MY eyes...the eyes of her mother.

I've just posted this collage on my Facebook page:

What else do you need to know!  I love her!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, AMY!



7 comments:

  1. Happy birthday!!!! 50 is a milestone and congratulations are in order. Congratulations also on yet another book. I saw you going over "tons" of pictures and trying to get them all in order and have the date right and where the pictures were taken. After you hit "enter" to get the book published you could relax. I am so proud of you putting in all those hours and love and pictures into this book. Happy birthday indeed. IHVJ.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are always my Partner in Crime, Astrid, as well as my greatest fan and supporter, for which I can never thank you enough. THANK YOU for patiently watching all of this unfold.

      Delete
  2. Nu op de pc komt je mooie boek nog mooier uit. Nogmaals gefeliciteerd met je knappe dochter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hartstikke bedankt, Marjolein. It's always better on the larger screen, for sure, but how many people even do that anymore. Thank YOU for taking the time and effort!

      Delete
  3. It's a huge undertaking, and you did a beautiful job! It's a legacy gift, which Amy and Nicholas especially will benefit from. Precious project of love. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Ruth! You know all about such gifts to our children, and you have certainly inspired me. I'm already thinking through what I will do for Mark 3 years from now. HA!

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Daughter Amy in the Netherlands, 2024

  You may recall that daughter Amy has visited us in the Netherlands twice now (in 2019 and in 2022 ), both times in conjunction with busin...