Thursday, February 06, 2020

My Watercolor Sunday and Saturday's Color Books


Most of you will remember that for three years straight, every weekend, from the end of September 2015 to November 2018, I posted a watercolor photo (on Sundays) and a felt-pen coloring (on Saturdays) on Facebook.  I called them Watercolor Sunday (always with a quote) and Saturday's Color.

Purely for the sake of posterity, and to have all images in one accessible place, I decided to make books of each.  Lucky for me, Shutterfly had companion covers to make them a pair, which they are!  Both books are 10 x 10 inches.

Here they are:


Click here to find the book and then click on the book to open it (111 pages).
(You also have the option to view it in full screen.)

Because of the quotes with each image, on Sunday, I decided to call them Sermonettes.
There are 162 of them, shown in chronological order as posted on Facebook.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Click here to find the book and then click on the book to open it (97 pages).
(You also have the option to view it in full screen.)

Here there are 166 designs from 21 coloring books, utilizing 15 different felt-pen sets, 
from 2003-2018, not in chronological order but in like categories/themes.

Both of these books are now listed on my sidebar.


8 comments:

  1. You have such great ideas, Ginny. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad that you made those two books and with all your creativity all together. I could tell that making them gave you big joy. You were talking about it for some time and now here they are. I am so proud of you. They are wonderful books. IHVJ.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You've been so much involved with this joy in my life for so long, Astrid. THANK YOU. You know what makes me tick. THANK YOU.

      Delete
  3. Incredible work!! Fabulous that you put the books together. You are so disciplined!
    xoxo
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bless you, Robin. Truth be told, I LOVE making photo-books and wouldn't mind having it as a "job" I did for other people. HA! Very fulfilling for me. But thank you.

      Delete
  4. The joy and pleasure you get from creating these pieces is wonderful, then putting the book together and having them "forever" extends the joy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really IS something I enjoy doing, Ruth, and would make the kind of job/career totally up my alley if I were 50 years younger. HA! Thanks.

      Delete

Daughter Amy in the Netherlands, 2024

  You may recall that daughter Amy has visited us in the Netherlands twice now (in 2019 and in 2022 ), both times in conjunction with busin...