Tuesday, August 16, 2022

And Yet Another Test Post!


Please bear with me as I continue to sort out my new subscriber email feed, which had to be switched after Google terminated their Feedburner option.  

I have chosen Follow-It as my new subscriber feed but in the last test post, I found out that the email sent out to followers came from Follow-It and not from me/In Soul.  Some of you caught it but I have a feeling some of you didn't.

So, I went back to the drawing board with Follow-It and discovered that with a nominal paying plan, I can have the sender be anyone I want.  So it is now Ginnie Hart (not Follow-It).   

Thus this NEW test post...to see if, in fact, this post comes to all of us from ME, which is what I want, obviously (so you don't miss it, of course).  

And because the Follow-It customer service is beyond compare, I highly recommend it for any others of you who are in the same boat (Ted Roth!!).  Here's another tribute to them...because their base is in Malta, where we have such fond memories from 2016.  


Once again, if you happen to see THIS post, I'd be delighted to know.  THANK YOU.  Hopefully by now it's all sorted out! 


7 comments:

  1. Well, I think you figured it out and it works, within the hour after posting, I got an e-mail to let me know you have a new post. Talk about determination to make it work IHVJ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed, Astrid. Talk about a headache, but I do think it is now solved!

      Delete
  2. Behold! I may have missed the previous email, but this one caught my eye right away!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Linda, for letting me know. I think the problem is now solved!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. For some strange reason, Marie, you are the one who always gets it right away! Thank you for letting me know, yet again.

      Delete

Daughter Amy in the Netherlands, 2024

  You may recall that daughter Amy has visited us in the Netherlands twice now (in 2019 and in 2022 ), both times in conjunction with busin...