Monday, August 08, 2022

This is a TEST Post...


...Just to see if you receive it??!!

On Thursday last week I published a post on our recent 3-day trip to Lochem-Delden-Münster for a mini-break (with 2 missions).  

My guess is that you didn't receive an email about it, right???  Let's put it this way:  Astrid and I didn't receive it and because those few of you who usually comment didn't...and because I discovered my  Feedburner (email subscription button) was no longer available/working, I had to do my homework.

Serendipitously, at the same time, I received an email from another subscription site, Follow-It, offering to help me with activating their button, if I decided to choose them.  Long story short, their customer service is incredible and it's now done, with all my Feedburner followers now on my Follow-It feed.

It just happens that they're out of Malta, where, as you know, Astrid and I have both visited.  So, here's a bit of a tribute to THEM and the ease with which they helped me through my techie wobbles:


Of course, if you happen to see THIS post, I'd be delighted if you let me know you did, in fact, receive an email notice, showing me that the new subscription button is now working.  

THANK YOU.


4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. For some strange reason, Marie, you are always the first to receive the email...even before Astrid and I do. In fact, we haven't received ours yet. Waiting to see.... But I'm glad to see that YOU have received it, telling me it's working. THANK YOU.

      Delete
  2. I received it too, Ginnie. Fingers crossed that more people receive it and get back in touch with you. IHVJ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Others are receiving it, Astrid, letting me know via email, so all seems to now be good. Thank you.

      Delete

Daughter Amy in the Netherlands, 2024

  You may recall that daughter Amy has visited us in the Netherlands twice now (in 2019 and in 2022 ), both times in conjunction with busin...