Monday, February 28, 2005

Mo Chuisle



So, five winners outta 6--not bad, even if I do say so myself! If I had thought in a million years "The Aviator" would not get either Best Picture or Best Director, I would have been 6 for 6. Poor Scorsese. I really did want him to win Best Director since after 6 nominations now he hasn't won the gold man. Where is the justice in that! But, to be truthful, other than that soft spot in my heart, I'm very glad it was Baby. "Nobody puts Baby in a corner!" (unless it's Clint Eastwood, of course!).

"Mo chuisle" literally means "my pulse." 'A Chuisle mo Chroí' = 'Pulse of my Heart', is a term of endearment, meaning "darling."

So, Clint, you got your Baby...your Darling! AARP will be so proud!!

1 comment:

  1. Soul Retrieval is very easy for the client. They lie relaxed and comfortable and I journey to the Lower World, using the sound of my rattle to help change my level of consciousness so I can journey and search for the missing soul part. Very often I am given a gift to bring back to the client along with a power animal, an ally, which assists and supports the client on their own journey through life.
    Soul Retrieval

    ReplyDelete

Texel Island, NL, 2024: Renovations

  To be honest, I thought I had already posted about our January trip to start some renovations in Jaap's bungalow, as a gift from Astri...