Thursday, March 17, 2005

Top O' the Mornin' To You

(And Happy 22nd Birthday, Silke!)!

I chose several fabulous photos to post today but this is the only one that took! (sigh) Mercury is in the process of going retrograde, which means computer, editing, printing, and communication problems abound. Just make sure you save everything! And if I can figure out the photo-editing problem, I'll fix it before the day is through.

In the meantime, here's the Irish blessing I've chosen for this St. Patrick's Day:

I could have wealth beyond my dreams,
But where is the joy in that?
And I could travel the seven seas,
But I would always come back.
Everyone could know my name,
And there would be no peace.
I could have undying love,
And heartaches still increase.
No, if I were wealthy beyond my dreams
(And where is the joy in that?)
It wouldn't buy friendship such as yours --
And there IS joy in that!

"As you slide down the banister of life, may the splinters never point in the wrong direction."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Texel Island, NL, 2024: Renovations

  To be honest, I thought I had already posted about our January trip to start some renovations in Jaap's bungalow, as a gift from Astri...