Wednesday, October 12, 2005

On Coming Out

BTW, besides commemorating National COMING OUT Day today (last post), we also celebrate the birthday of Eleanor Roosevelt (1884 - 1962), one of the 20th century's most powerful and effective advocates for social justice. Nowhere was her influence greater than in civil rights.

If she were still alive today, I'm absolutely sure she would be our greatest advocate for Coming Out. In fact, if she truly was gay/bisexual, as has long been "rumored," perhaps she would finally "come out" herself!

1 comment:

  1. Awwww shucks. You've made my day! Maybe we're kindred spirits who were meant to meet through our blogs! How fun. Well, for you, here it is:

    ginnie.hart@mindspring.com

    With a compliment like that, I'd be stupid not to get to know you better! Your blog, photos and writing style ALL inspire me. And I'm saying that just because it's true!

    ReplyDelete

Den Bosch, NL, With Our New iPhone 15 Pro Maxes

  Believe it or not, it was a month ago that I posted about our new iPhone 15 Pro Maxes, the gifts Astrid and I received from Sander's ...