Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Striptease

HA! Gotcha.

Yesterday I drove the 64 miles south from our house to Donica's mom's house in south Atlanta to strip her master bathroom's wallpaper. After 9 hours I all but finished it, the remainder of which either she or Lee will do.

What I got in return? Lots of personal satisfaction! Fabulous cooking from Mom, who purposely grilled ribs for the occasion. I'm a glutton for them, she knows. And at 9:30p, she topped it off with a hot-fudge sundae. AND Lee serenaded me on his electric keyboard. How could I NOT strip!

I guess I'm a glutton for punishment, too, let alone good food. My muscles are sore but my tummy is full of the food I like and my heart is singing.

I really am a striptease!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daughter Amy in the Netherlands, 2024

  You may recall that daughter Amy has visited us in the Netherlands twice now (in 2019 and in 2022 ), both times in conjunction with busin...