Monday, July 11, 2005

The Bumblebee and Zebra Sermon

Yesterday's calendar quote for my day was this from Mary Kay Ash:

Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn't be able to fly,
but the bumblebee doesn't know that so it goes on flying anyway.

That reminded me of this photo Ted Roth (6/23 post) took and sent me a couple weeks ago. I love it. Thanks, Ted and Mary Kay.

Then this morning, wouldn't you know it, Nicholas and I watched the movie Racing Stripes while Donica caught some more z-z-z's and (speaking of zees) saw a zebra who thought he was a race horse until someone made fun of him and told him he was only a zebra. "A ZEBRA? I thought I was a race horse! Why didn't anyone tell me?"

Sounds like 2 stories for a good Sunday sermon, Dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daughter Amy in the Netherlands, 2024

  You may recall that daughter Amy has visited us in the Netherlands twice now (in 2019 and in 2022 ), both times in conjunction with busin...