Thursday, October 27, 2005

The Answer Is Blowin' In the Wind

The wind that had blown all night before cleared out the rain of the past several days and ushered in wonderful sunshine yesterday. It was as though Wind had said to Sun, "Be my guest!"

What a pair they make, Wind and Sun! My Horse Whisperer was waiting for me, her hair dancing with Wind and kissing Sun. This time I noticed her white eyelashes. And she noticed I didn't care about my wind-blown hair.

Then I bid her a little ciao and went off on the side path to sit and meditate from afar. The wind began filling up my lungs as I relinquished myself to her rhythm. Breathe in Love, Ginnie; breathe out Hate. Breathe in Peace; breathe out Chaos. Breathe in Expectancy; breathe out Indifference. In Life; out Death. In Hope; out Despair. In Healing; out Disease.

There is so much pain in the world right now. The tsunami, the hurricanes, airplane crashes, fires, floods, rapes, wars, broken marriages, lost jobs, depression, misplaced hope, sickness.

All earth groans out for your coming, thou Great Spirit. Thou ruach, thou Air in Motion, thou Breath of God, Comforter, Paraclete. Even so, come quickly!

3 comments:

  1. I love praying that way, too. When we breathe in the chaos it is transformed through God-in-us, such is "our" power when we're connected to the Source.

    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this link Ginnie. I really like your meditation mantra. I'm keeping it in the back of my mind.

    ReplyDelete

Den Bosch, NL, With Our New iPhone 15 Pro Maxes

  Believe it or not, it was a month ago that I posted about our new iPhone 15 Pro Maxes, the gifts Astrid and I received from Sander's ...